The SS Keno celebrated the 50th anniversary of its final voyage to Dawson on July 3 with cake, kids games and tours of the boat.
While some 60 steamboats, along with a complement of tug and barges, were at the Dawson docks within a year of the Klondike Gold Rush, none of them have survived...
Read more »
- Klondike Sun
- John Gould
- Michael Gates
- Robert Service ~ His Secret Love Life
- “Klondike” Joe Boyle
- The Reindeer Caper of 1898
- Cattle Drives to the Yukon
- Swiftwater Bill: Klondike Casanova, or gold rush gouger?
- Early gold mining in the Yukon was a steamy affair
- Smells like gold rush spirit
- Tom William’s golden death march
- Coming of age in the gold fields
- Is Father Judge a forgotten hero?
- The Case of the Drunken Diplomat
- Dead horses on the Dalton trail
- A Canadian poser governed Alaska for five years