Peter Jenkins, MLA for Klondike and Minister of Health, could have been forgiven a touch of self-satisfaction as he looked around the tables in the Downtown Hotel’s conference room on March 3 and prepared the audience for an announcement he’s been wanting to make for years.
There will be a bridge built across the Yukon...
Read more »
- Klondike Sun
- John Gould
- Michael Gates
- Robert Service ~ His Secret Love Life
- “Klondike” Joe Boyle
- The Reindeer Caper of 1898
- Cattle Drives to the Yukon
- Swiftwater Bill: Klondike Casanova, or gold rush gouger?
- Early gold mining in the Yukon was a steamy affair
- Smells like gold rush spirit
- Tom William’s golden death march
- Coming of age in the gold fields
- Is Father Judge a forgotten hero?
- The Case of the Drunken Diplomat
- Dead horses on the Dalton trail
- A Canadian poser governed Alaska for five years