Download 99 pages of richly illustrated content originally published by Parks Canada in the 1970's to serve as a design guideline for historic Dawson.
This guide offers very good information regarding architectural of the Gold Rush period in Dawson City allowing those wishing to develop properties to conform to the existing Heritage bylaws.
Read more »
- Klondike Sun
- John Gould
- Michael Gates
- Robert Service ~ His Secret Love Life
- “Klondike” Joe Boyle
- The Reindeer Caper of 1898
- Cattle Drives to the Yukon
- Swiftwater Bill: Klondike Casanova, or gold rush gouger?
- Early gold mining in the Yukon was a steamy affair
- Smells like gold rush spirit
- Tom William’s golden death march
- Coming of age in the gold fields
- Is Father Judge a forgotten hero?
- The Case of the Drunken Diplomat
- Dead horses on the Dalton trail
- A Canadian poser governed Alaska for five years