Crews who were excavating at Dawson's new waste water treatment plant made a grisly discovery last week by unearthing three coffins containing human remains.
Because the location is where the gallows once stood during the Klondike Gold Rush it is assumed that the remains belong to convicted criminals who were executed and subsequently buried on...
Read more »
- Klondike Sun
- John Gould
- Michael Gates
- Robert Service ~ His Secret Love Life
- “Klondike” Joe Boyle
- The Reindeer Caper of 1898
- Cattle Drives to the Yukon
- Swiftwater Bill: Klondike Casanova, or gold rush gouger?
- Early gold mining in the Yukon was a steamy affair
- Smells like gold rush spirit
- Tom William’s golden death march
- Coming of age in the gold fields
- Is Father Judge a forgotten hero?
- The Case of the Drunken Diplomat
- Dead horses on the Dalton trail
- A Canadian poser governed Alaska for five years