Canada’s position on the subject of Climate Change was protested in Dawson on Thursday by a group of half a dozen concerned citizens calling itself the Dawson City Climate Change Circle.
The irony of being bundled up in parkas against a breezy -23°C temperature in order to raise awareness of global warming was not lost...
Read more »
- Klondike Sun
- John Gould
- Michael Gates
- Robert Service ~ His Secret Love Life
- “Klondike” Joe Boyle
- The Reindeer Caper of 1898
- Cattle Drives to the Yukon
- Swiftwater Bill: Klondike Casanova, or gold rush gouger?
- Early gold mining in the Yukon was a steamy affair
- Smells like gold rush spirit
- Tom William’s golden death march
- Coming of age in the gold fields
- Is Father Judge a forgotten hero?
- The Case of the Drunken Diplomat
- Dead horses on the Dalton trail
- A Canadian poser governed Alaska for five years